Site Terms and Conditions
The Community Collaboration site and associated services (the "Site") is a Business Collaboration Service provided by Solutionize Inc. ("Solutionize") and is subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below.
If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use the Site.
Access to and use of the Site and its contents are subject to the disclaimers, terms and conditions set forth below, and all applicable laws and regulations in the United States, including all applicable export laws, regulations and restrictions, all of which are subject to change and revision from time to time without prior notice. Solutionize reserves the right to terminate access to this Site or take other actions it reasonably believes necessary to comply with the law or to protect its rights. Any access or attempt to access this Site for any unauthorized purpose is strictly prohibited.
Solutionize may modify this agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified agreement on the Site. You agree to review the agreement periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of the Site shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified agreement.
Except as otherwise identified, the trademarks appearing on the Site, whether registered or unregistered, are the property of Solutionize. Such marks may not be used without the written permission of Solutionize or the identified owner of the trademarks. Except as otherwise identified, the copyright in the content of the Site is owned by Solutionize or other third parties. No part of the Site may be copied or reproduced for commercial purposes without the express written permission of Solutionize or the identified owner of the information and content. However, one copy of the content on any or all pages of this Site may be made by you for personal use. If any party or user misappropriates or uses any mark or copyright without the express written consent of Solutionize, Solutionize may pursue any and all injunctive, equitable, and monetary damages permitted under the law to protect and enforce its trademark and copyright. Any and all users of the Site agree that if they use or misappropriate a mark or copyright without the express written consent of Solutionize, Solutionize shall receive legal fees and costs for protecting and enforcing its trademark and copyright.
User Contributed Content/Comments
1. is patently offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
2. harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
3. exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
4. contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website;
5. solicits personal information from anyone;
6. promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
7. promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated links to pirated files;
8. involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, "spimming", or "spamming";
9. contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
10. furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
11. solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users;
12. involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
13. includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person's consent You are solely responsible at your sole cost and expense for creating backup copies and replacing any User Content you post on the Site or provide to Solutionize.
You acknowledge that by sending to the Site and Solutionize any information or material, in whatever form, the user grants Solutionize a non-exclusive, worldwide, unrestricted, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully paid up license to use, execute, reproduce, display, perform, modify, create or have created derivative works of, transmit and distribute, internally and/or externally, and sublicense, in any medium or distribution technology, without accounting to the user, including the right to grant any or all of the foregoing rights and licenses to others. In addition, you agree that Solutionize has the right to disclose, publish, disseminate and use, and permit others to disclose, publish, disseminate and use, any ideas, concepts, know-how and/or techniques that you provide via the Site, for any purpose without remuneration or accounting to you, including the right to grant any or all of the foregoing rights to others. Notwithstanding this, unless otherwise explicitly requested of you, Solutionize will not share any personally identifiable information.
You acknowledge that electronic communications, databases and websites are subject to errors, malfunctions, tampering and break-ins, or that use thereof may result in damages to your systems or operations. While Solutionize will implement reasonable precautions to attempt to prevent such occurrences, you further acknowledge that Solutionize does not guarantee such events will not take place and that Solutionize will not be liable for any such occurrences. You shall be solely responsible for ensuring that any information or content downloaded from the Site or any other website accessed from the Site does not contain any virus or other computer software code or subroutine designed to disable, erase, impair or otherwise damage its systems, software or data, and you shall indemnify, defend and hold Solutionize harmless from any liability, claim, cost or damage arising out of any third-party claim or suit caused by such virus or code or subroutine.
Solutionize advises all users to exercise discretion while browsing the Internet. Hyperlinks on the Site and other websites may direct users to websites containing information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. Such linked websites are not under the control of Solutionize, and Solutionize makes no representations concerning any such websites. Solutionize is not responsible for the accuracy, intellectual property compliance, legality, legitimacy or decency of any information or content contained on any websites accessible directly or indirectly via a Hyperlink to or from the Site.
The information and content provided on the Site and your access of the Site does not create a client-consultant or any other professional relationship between you and Solutionize. The information and content provided on the Site are not intended to be relied upon for making business, investment or other decisions. ALL INFORMATION AND CONTENT ON OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ALL OTHER WARRANTIES RELATING THERETO, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR WARRANTY AGAINST INTERFERENCE OR INFRINGEMENT. SOLUTIONIZE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE OR THAT ANY ERROR OR DEFECTS WILL BE OR CAN BE CORRECTED. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IN WHICH CASE SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO ALL USERS.
SOLUTIONIZE SHALL NOT IN ANY EVENT BE LIABLE TO ANY USER OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, REVENUES, BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES OR BUSINESS ADVANTAGES WHATSOEVER, NOR FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR INCIDENTAL LOSSES, DAMAGES OR EXPENSES DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATING TO THE USE OR MISUSE OF THE SITE, OR THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT, WHETHER SUCH CLAIM IS BASED UPON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY IN TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF RELIEF, OR WHETHER OR NOT SOLUTIONIZE IS INFORMED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
If any part of this disclaimer is held to be invalid, the remaining parts will continue to be valid and enforceable.
If you have any questions or comments regarding the Site or would like to obtain permission to use any of the information or content in the Site, please Contact Us.